Bula Vinaka!

Well, I guess the first thing I want to say is it's been a crazy week or so. But I guess traveling and living in Fiji will do that to you. The second thing I want to say is I'm sorry to Mom, mostly because I have somehow mostly forgotten to take pictures, but I do have a couple. As far as where Korovou is, I really just know it's on the east side and above Suva. It's a little Bousch, but that's alright. The members have been trying to get me to say "Au mai Korovou", which means I'm from Korovou. I'll probably start doing that at some point, but right now, I'm sticking with Utah.

The First picture is of my companion, Elder Jessee. He's from Seattle, but his family has lived in Dubai for the last 3 years. He enjoys swimming & water polo. He was a little disapointed when he found out he wasn't allowed to get into the water to much here, but he's alright with it. He like the color blue. His favorite animal is the Lion. He is fantastic to be around, and has been a pretty good teacher.


The second picture is of this thing called a Hunky Dog. I had it my first night in Suva with a couple other Elders serving there. It's like a Hot dog, but the amazingness is multiplied by 17. It was to say the least, really good. The third picture is of the bay in Suva at night. taken while eating the Hunky Dog.







The Fourth picture is of the new elders wearing their sulus and looking rather fine.


The last picture is just of one of the views from the road in Korovou, and I'm not actually sure if I got a good picture of it, but I mean hey, it seems pretty green.


I feel like I'm running out of things to say, but as far as a Christmas call home goes, I'm not exactly sure when that will happen, but I think it will happen Christmas Eve for you, But Christmas day for me. I don't know the time, but I think me and Elder Jessee are going to try to find a Video Cam to do a video chat through something, I'm not entirely sure.

Well, I'd like to leave off with a I love you, I miss you, but I'll see you all soon enough. 2 years isn't all that long in the grand scheme of things after all.

- Au lomani keitou!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2...or Maybe It's 3

"The only way to get there, is to get a little bit of mud on the tires." (January 6, 2019)