"I don't always give a title to my emails, but when I do..." (Week #13)

Bula Vinaka!

Well, this week has been interesting, I have decided that eating the skin and fat chunks of a pig, while they taste delicious, my stomach would disagree entirely. But luckily, I'm doing good now.

Transfer week just finished, so that mess is over. I'm still with Elder Jessee, which I'm happy about. Our Zone didn't really change a whole lot, aside from 1 Elder leaving and 1 coming in. The sad part, is our district isn't really sure who we're going to tease now.

This week, we started teaching someone named Joni, and he's super chill. He's somehow related to one of the members in the village,(who isn't?), and he seems really interested. Things are going pretty well with him, and he'll hopefully be baptized next month.

Other exciting news is that all the members in the district able to go to the Temple are all planning on going on Friday or Saturday. Elder Jessee and I are really hoping that some of his recent converts are going to be able to go, because then we also get to go as well, and do Baptisms for the Dead with them. So hopefully it will all turn out.

Well, I guess my thought for this week is that in the end of the New Testament, there are a lot of shorter epistles/letters. And one thing I noticed with all of them is that they all remind us to love one another. And I think that that's a really good message to share and live. If we all try be a bit more loving to those around us, we will see a change for good in our lives.

Au lomani Iko!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2...or Maybe It's 3

"The only way to get there, is to get a little bit of mud on the tires." (January 6, 2019)